. Wild Legend .
Collaboration with Irene Pascual [ESP]
Juming Museum in New Taipei City, Taiwan
2015/06/13 – 2015/08/30
We reflected about the curatorial proposal of Wild Legend in different ways:
– The power of art and the artist transforming and modifying reality by using fantasy and subjectivity
– Questioning what is in fact real
– The artist as a laborer
– Legends of the North Taiwan region and its cultural identity
– The geographic site
– How audiences are reacting to “museografic” displays such as in Gold Museum or Juming Museum
– The nature of the mass tourism.